Thursday, November 6, 2014

So many games, so little time

So I've haven't written anything this week, mostly because I haven't played any new games. My goal is to play at least one new game each month, and write a review about it. It's much less than the average gaming site, I know, but those guys rarely pays for their games and instead get paid to play and write about them, lucky bastards...

Having Dragon Age: Inquisition waiting around the corner, I figured I have some time actually finishing some games and having time playing indie games and titles that aren't AAA. So this weekend I'll be getting some achievements for Shadow over Mordor, and then be playing Child of Light which have been on my to do list since release in September. A review should be up by the start of next week.

My Twitch has also been in some sort of hibernation for the last month, mostly because I haven't played any multiplayer game recently. I will stream all weekend, if your interested in Child of Light, and you should be, just look at those screenshots! I will also pick up Halo: Master Cheif Edition for some battle rifling, as soon as I'm done with Dragon Age.

Speaking of multiplayer games, Titanfall is on sale (50% off), with the season pass being dirt cheap (75% off!), so if your a Xbox One owner, or ever will be, this is your time to get a great fast paced shooter for a great price!


No comments:

Post a Comment